Smart socket 16A
The Neolium smart plug is full of surprises. Just plug a lamp or an electrical device into it to be able to control them with your smartphone. To save energy, you can also create daily routines for turning your devices on and off. Also take advantage of the consumption tracking function to monitor your energy bills.
- Energy consumption monitoring
- Quick and easy installation!
- Compatible with voice assistants
Easy-to-configure smart lighting features
Program when to turn your lights on and off by plugging your lamps into your smart socket or smart powerstrip to your wifi network. No need to install additional hardware!
CONFIGURE YOUR DEVICES TO FOLLOW YOUR OWN SCHEDULE
Automate your home to follow your daily or weekly routines. Schedule your lights, vacuum cleaner, coffee machine, etc. to come on in the morning or before you get home, and keep them off to save energy when not in use. required.
Remote control of devices with your smartphone
You will no longer need to wonder if an electrical appliance has been left on when no one is at home. Simply turn it off or control other devices from anywhere using your smartphone.
- Intended use: indoors only
- Current: 16A
- Technology: Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz)
- Energy monitoring: Display of energy consumption on the Neolium smartphone application
- Product reference :
- Product title:
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Rated life: 10,000 hours
- Power: 3680W
- Warranty: 24 months
- Network frequency: 2.4 GHz (Wi-Fi)
- Communication protocol: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Controllable from the Neolium application
- Controllable by voice with: Amazon Alexa, Google Home
- Application available for free on the AppStore and the Google Play Store
User manual: Coming soon
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, these devices transmit energy consumption information directly to your Neolium application
Yes, from the Neolium app. Available for free on the AppStore and the Google Play Store
Yes, you can control this product with Amazon Alexa and Google Home voice assistants.